Follow on Bloglovin

donderdag 23 augustus 2012

Nail art inspiration

I started doing nailart about 1,5 year ago. I was inspired and impressed by You tubers doing various designs with acrylic nails and i loved to watch their videos. There was so much creativity going on, but i couldn't do acrylics. So i decided to create my own designs with nailpolish.

Thats how i start doing nail art. Not kwnowing there were a lot of people doing the same. My big inspiration on You tube is love4nails she does a new nail art design (using mainly nailpolish) every week. If you don't know her work you should look her up on You tube.

Here are a couple of nail art creations i designed myself. These creations i made when i just started doing nail art. At the moment i'm not doing  much nail art  because of my fulltime job. I need to start again soon, i love doing nail art too much!
















Twinkle Toes


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten