Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 13 mei 2013

F.O.T.D. Brown with a pop of colour


Todays F.o.t.d. is one wiht a pop of colour. I mixed pink, gold and brown colours. Something difrent from what i'm wearing everyday. I loved the result, tell me what you think. Do you like it?



The make up products ive used. You are missing the Catrice and the Nyx eyeshadow. Both are in my
Z-palette.

I started with a pink/coral eyeshadow from Catrice (the colour is discontinued). I applied the pink colour from the inner corner on to halfway the eyelid. On the other half of my eyelid i'm wearing Mac Wedge. In the crease and halfway up the browbone i used Nyx Brown. In the inner corner i put some Half Baked from my Naked2 palette, i also put it in the innercorner of my lower lashline.  I completed the look with the dark brown of my Wetnwild Silent Treatment palette, i aplied it under my lowerlashline and on my upperlashline. 
Cheeks: Iluminoso by Milani
Lips: Corail Love by Lancome Rouge in Love.
Foundation: Estee Lauder BB cream in 02.










on my lips i'm wearing Lancome Rouge in Love, the colour is Corail Love.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten