Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

September favourites


Here are my september favourites. It's a bit of  mostly make up related products.

My first favourite is the All over shimmer from Essence. I used it a lot ever since i bought it. Mostly for my cheeks but this shimmerpowder can be used for face, body and eyes.



My second favourite is the One night in Vegas topcoat by Essence. I am so in love with this topcoat. It is  beautiful on top of many colours. Watch te pics so see it for yourself.

Number three is the Heróme nourishing nail oil. It makes my nails more flexible and prefends them breaking/chipping. I use it everyday on my cuticles.

Number four is the Models own sculpting brush. I use it for highlighting. This brush is firm yet flexible and perfect for shaping.

Last but certainly not least, is Date in the moonlight nailpolish by Essence. A beautiful colour, dark blue with some glitter, on the nails. I could wear this colour everyday.

These are my september favourites. Enjoy the month of October.




One night in Vegas







Heróme nail oil


Models Own contouring brush


Essence Date in the moonlight

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten