Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 1 oktober 2012

F.O.T.D. (back to the eighties)

My F.O.T.D. is an eyemakeup with a dramatic look. I prefer the neutrals but sometimes it's good to step outside the box.

I wear pinks and purples for this look. I used colours from my Boozyshop eye palette. I love the colours of this palette, they are so pigmented. I started with a light pink on the eyelids. A bright pink in the crease and in the inner corners of my eyelids. In the outher corners i used a dark purple (same colour i wear under my eyes) and in the outher V a darkgrey.

This look reminds  a bit of the time (back in the eighties) when i just started at make up school. It was the eighties and bold colours were a must. Neutrals we're not done in those days :-).

 

On the lips i wear the Maybelline super stay in Forever Fuchsia. I used Mac's lipliner in Magenta as a base.

Foundation: Cinema Secrets Foundation palette Kit 6.

Loose powder: Black Opal deluxe finishing powder neutral light 06.

Blusher: a random bright pink.

Eyeliner: Rimmel London Glam eyes eyeliner in black. In the waterline eyeliner pencil in black from Vera Valenti

Brows: Maybelline master shape brow pencil in dark brown

Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash in black.























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten