Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Mijn lipsticks voor najaar/winter. My choice of fall/winter 2012 lipsticks and glosses

Hoi allemaal, vandaag een item over mijn keuze aan  lipsticks voor de herfst en winter.
Dit najaar zijn  paarse en wijnrode tinten "hot". Mooie kleuren voor dit jaargetijde daarom heb ik lipsticks uitgezocht die bij deze trend passen. Verder heb ik er willekeurig wat kleuren bij gedaan die ikzelf graag draag in het najaar (en de winter). Laat me maar weten wat jou favoriete lipsticks zijn voor dit jaargetijde.


Hi everyone today i'm showing my choice of lipsticks for fall and winter. Purple's and burgundy's are hot this fall and winter. Perfect colours for this season, i think. That's why i went through my lipsticks, to see wich colours match the trend. I also added some colours wich i like to wear in winter. Let me know what your favourite lipsticks are.



Mac Red



Mac Rebel (this is one of my favourite colours). If you watch Nguerriero19 (youtube) her latest video (september favourites) you can see her wearing this colour.



Nyx Burgundy a  warm deep red gloss.



Loreal Caresse in 203 Rock 'n Mauve



Beyu sorry but i don't know the name.



Lancaster104 Promisse



Maybelline Super stay Forever Fuchsia



Clinique Spanish Rose (one of my favourites)

2 opmerkingen: