Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 11 september 2012

Mini Haul and F.O.T.D.


I went shopping yesterday and i bought the Essence allover shimmer and an eyebrow pencil by Maybelline.
The eyebrow pencil is the master shape by Maybelline, its just introduced in Holland (for so far i kwow).

The Essence allover shimmer i knew for a while, just yesterday i decided to buy it. I thought it matched the eyeshadow palette i was going to use for a F.O.T.D. Scroll down for my F.O.T.D.


Essence sunclub


Theres a version for blondes and one for brunettes


Swatch of the version for brunettes (dark skin).


20120911_haul4.jpg
Maybelline Master shape brow pencil in dark brown


Swatch


Vera Valenti eye shadow palette. I love these colours but the shadows are very chalky.

F.O.T.D.
My face of the day is done with a Vera Valenti eye palette. I received it last month in my Glossybox. I like the colours in this palette, what i don't like is that they have a lot of shimmer. When i applied the dark brown (second on top left) i had to do a step backwards. Wow too much shine. I toned it down by blending it with loose powder. Once i did that i really liked the way the shadow looked on my eyes.

For blush i used the sunclub by Essence allover shimmer. You can use this for your eyes, face and body. There is a version for blondes and brunettes. And yes i bought the brunettes version. So far i used it on my cheeks and i like the glow it gives. Might be a bit too much shimmer for some people, for me it's just great. The  allover shimmer costs about € 4,00.

On top of my cheekbones i used The Balm Mary Lou Manizer! For extra shine :-)

Eyebrows are done with Maybelline Master Shape eyebrow pencil. I used it in deep brown. Normally i use a mediuw brown but there weren't many colours left, so i decided to go for deep brown. A little review of this brow pencil: it feels like it has a bit of wax in it, when you apply it the hairs stick together. This might not be the best pencil for my brows, i don't have really thick brows. The wax kinda separates the hairs. But you can undo that with the little brush on the other end of the pencil. Gonna give this a try. I paid about € 7,00 but i think it's because the pencil is just introduced in Holland. I guess the normal price would be around € 10,00.

Foundation: i used a cream foundation by Cinema Secrets. It comes in al little palette with 5 or 6 shades. I bought this palette on Imats in 2010. I love to wear this foundation when i take pictures. It gives good coverage.

Concealer: Benefit Erase paste in nr 02.

Loose powder by Black Opel in medium.

For the lips i used a lip pencil from Etos nr. 003 (the homebrand of a Dutch drugstore) its a nude light brown i coloured my lips with the lippencil. On top of that i wear cream gloss by Essence, the number is 03 (peachy/brown). I have this gloss for such a long time, first time i used it, so i don't know if it's still available.

Lashes Great Lash Maybelline.

Eyeliner Rimmel Glam eyes liquid eye liner.

Eyeliner pencil Vera Valenti (also from glossybox) in black.






On the lid i use the bronze/copper (first down, leftside) in the crease the brown ( second up, right side). In the outer V i used the dark brown (first up, right side) and under the eye. In the inner corner of the eye i used the white eyeshadow.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten