Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 4 september 2012

Great fall nailpolish colours

Fall is almost here, and i'm looking for beautiful make up colours and nail polish colours for coming season. For some reason i regularly find myself wearing more burgundy, brown and purple colours in fall and winter. In spring and summer i go for the more bright colours like, pinks, light blues, greens and everything in between. 

I went through my nailpolish stash to find some fall and winter colours. I found some burgundy, darkgreens, blue, purple and even some plums and taupes. Just my idea of what colours to wear in fall/winter season. I heard that coming season the plums and burgundys are hot!

The nameless polish
Last weekend i went to Sephora, they had a bogo (buy 1 one get 1 half off)  so i bought two OPI polishes. I was so pleased with my purchase, i especially liked the way the two colours matched together (nice for an ombre look). On my way home (on the train) i discovered that the sticker on the bottom of the plum coloured polish was missing. So now i don't know what the name of the polish is. I hate the idea of not knowing the name and went on a search on the internet. The colour that looks most like this colour is, Catherine the grape from the Russian collection. If you're an OPI fan and you think you know the name, please let me know.



No sticker!! Could this be Catherine the grape?? Help me out please!


OPI ?


Lucky lucky Lavender OPI


Hema nr 79 nailpolish from the homebrand of a warehouse in Holland.


Paris memories 245/B7337. A dark blue with a bit of a green undertone. Don't know where this brand is from.


EZflow Lavender raincoat


Sephora by OPI Metro chic a matte nailpolish. Beautiful colour.


L to R Walk of fame and Nude it from Essence


Essence No more drama nr 27. Don't know if its still available.


Catrice Metallilac is a bright colour, a fall/winter colour may be bright sometimes.


Catrice Genius in a bottle not my favourite colour, don't know why.


Catrice After Eight


Essence A walk in the moonlight (my favourite). A beautiful dark blue.


Essence Boho Chic


Hema nr 119.


Hema 210, a nailpolish from the homebrand of a warehouse in Holland



China Glaze Skate night (3 coats) nr 735


China Glaze Restless nr 095 (3 coats).


3 opmerkingen:

  1. 'A walk in the moonlight' is such a beautiful colour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Тhanκs , I havе just been ѕearching for іnformatiοn about thіs toрiс
    for agеs anԁ yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?
    Feel free to surf my web page ; baumpflege

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for the comment. Most of the polishes im positive about. As you can see on the pics 3 of the polishes dont give much coverage. China glaze, hema and opi. That are the ones i wouldnt recommend. I hope that answers your question.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen