Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 10 november 2013

Milani Uptown Mauve (lipstick)


Milani Uptown Mauve lipstick

Hi everyone it's been a while since my last blogpost, i was vacationing in LA that's why i haven't blogged for a while. I had a fantastic vacation and i brought back some goodies from the US. One of them is this beautiful (fall) lipstick from Milani. It's a berry colour with beautiful red undertones, that's the best way i can describe this colour. The name Uptown Mauve doesn't suit the colour at all.

I bought this lipstick at Walgreens, in Las Vegas. I was looking for some new Milani products at Cvs (the one near to my appartment) but they didn't have such a big Milani collection. So i was lucky to run into this colour in Las Vegas.

If you're looking for a vibrant fall lipstick, this is the one i can recommend. Actually this is a colour you can wear whole year through.  





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten